After creating a scene you can finally start modeling it and enriching it with interactive objects, texts, sounds and much more. On the left, in the editor, the tools column is visible. From this column it is possible to insert objects into the scene.
- Image : Allows you to insert an editable image in the scene, the image button opens the image library
- Video : Allows you to insert a video into the scene, the button opens the video library
- Text : Allows you to insert an editable text box
- Shape : Allows you to insert an editable shape in the scene
- Interactive object : Allows you to insert an interaction button in the scene
- Move: At the bottom left you can find the tool for moving the safe area in the editor area
Each object added in the scene can be modified and managed through the inspector.